Kickstarter Video Downloader
How to Download Kickstarter Videos
backers of a project are often curious about how to download the Kickstarter video. There are a few ways that you can go about doing this. Below, we will outline a few methods for downloading a Kickstarter video.
Downloading the Kickstarter Video from the Website
The simplest way to download a Kickstarter video is to do it directly from the project’s website. Just find the project page and look for a large, green “Download” button in the upper-right corner of the video player. Click this button and your browser will begin downloading the video file.
Downloading the Kickstarter Video through YouTube
If you’d prefer to watch the Kickstarter video on YouTube, there is an easy way to download it as well. Just open up the YouTube video and look for the little arrow in the bottom-right corner of the player window. Click this arrow and select “Copy embed code” from the menu that pops up. Paste this embed code into a new text document and save it as either .html or .m3u8 (more on this format below). Now load up this document in any web browser and the Kickstarter video will automatically start playing. To download it, just right-click anywhere on the player window and select “Save video as…” from the menu.
Downloading with M3U8 Playlists
Another way to download a Kickstarter video is by using M3U8 playlists. This format allows you to play back videos that have been encoded in multiple formats simultaneously. To create an M3U8 playlist, first save your chosen Kickstarter video as an .mp4 file. You can do this by right-clicking on the video and selecting “Save Video As…” from the menu that pops up. Now save this file with any name you want, but make sure to append “-.m3u8” to the end of it (e.g., myvideo-.m3u8). Next, open up a new text document and paste in the following code:
Copy Code #EXTM3U #EXTINF:0,MyVideo #EXTINF:0,MyVideo2 #EXTINF:0,MyVideo3
How to Download Kickstarter Video
There are many different ways to download a Kickstarter video, depending on your internet browser and computer system.
One way is to right click on the Kickstarter campaign page and select “save as”. You can then save the video file to your computer or device.
Another way is to use a program like VLC media player. Go to the VLC website and download the player. Once it is installed, open VLC and drag the Kickstarter campaign page onto the program window. The video will start playing and you can then save it to your computer or device.
Kickstarter also offers a download feature for each of its videos. Simply go to the video page on Kickstarter and click on the “download” button below the video. The video will be saved in MP4 format to your computer or device.
Download Kickstarter Videos Easily
You can now download your favorite Kickstarter videos with just a few simple clicks. Keep them on hand for offline viewing, or share them with friends and family.
- Find the Kickstarter video you want to download.
- Copy the video URL from your web browser address bar.
- Paste the URL into the “Download” field on the Kickstarter Downloader website .
- Click the “Download Video” button.
- Wait for the download to complete, then enjoy!
How to Get Kickstarter Videos
There are a lot of different reasons why you might want to get your hands on a Kickstarter video. Maybe you missed the campaign and want to see what was being pitched. Alternatively, you may have backed a project and want to keep a copy of the video for yourself.
No matter what the reason, getting your hands on Kickstarter videos is actually pretty easy. All you need is a little bit of patience and some basic computer skills. Here’s how to do it:
1) Navigate to the Kickstarter website and find the project that you’re interested in. 2) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for the Media tab. 3) Click on the Video link, and then choose either Download MP4 or Download WebM. 4) Wait for the video to download, and then enjoy!
How to Download Kickstarter Videos
There are several ways to download a Kickstarter project video, depending on your computer’s operating system and internet browser. The following instructions detail how to download a project video using the Firefox web browser.
- Open the Firefox web browser and go to the Kickstarter project page that you want to download the video from.
- Right-click on the “Watch Video” button and select “Save Link As…” from the menu that pops up.
- A window will pop up asking where you want to save the file. Select a location on your computer where you want to save it, then click “Save”.
- The video will be saved as an .mp4 file in the location that you selected.