Instagram Video Downloader
How to download Instagram videos on your iPhone
Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social media app that was created in 2010 by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger. It was later acquired by Facebook in April 2012 for $1 billion. As of January 2018, Instagram had over 800 million active monthly users.
One of the great things about Instagram is that you can share your photos and videos with your followers, but what happens when you want to save those videos for later?
Previously, if you wanted to download an Instagram video, you had to use a third-party app or use a trick to get the URL of the video and then download it using a web browser.
But now there’s an easier way – simply use the InstaVideo Downloader app!
The InstaVideo Downloader app is a free app that allows you to download any Instagram video with just a few taps. All you need is the url of the Instagram video that you want to download.
The app is simple to use – just copy the url of the Instagram video into the search bar, and then hit “download”. The video will be downloaded onto your phone, and you can watch it anytime, anywhere.
You can also use the InstaVideo Downloader app to download private Instagram videos. Just enter the username of the account whose videos you want to download, and presto – all of their videos will be downloaded onto your phone!
So if you’re looking for an easy way to download Instagram videos on your iPhone, be sure to check out the InstaVideo Downloader app!
How to download Instagram videos with a private account
Are you looking for a way to download Instagram videos with a private account? Are you afraid that there’s no way to do that? Well, don’t worry because we are here to show you how! In this article, we are going to introduce you to three methods that will help you download any Instagram video, regardless of whether it is private or not.
Let’s get started!
The simplest way to download an Instagram video is by using a browser extension. Our favorite is “Download video and audio” which can be found on the Chrome web store. After installing the extension, open up Instagram and play the video that you want to download. The extension will automatically appear next to the address bar, and all you have to do is click on it! The extension will then ask you where you want to save the file, and voila! You have just downloaded an Instagram video.
If you don’t want to use a browser extension, or if your browser isn’t supported, then don’t worry because there is another method that you can try. This second method uses a website called “InsTube”. Just like the previous method, open up Instagram and play the video that you want to download. Then, copy the URL of the video and paste it into the search bar on InsTube website. Click on the “download” button next to the video and wait for the download to finish. Easy as that!
The third method is a little bit more complicated but it works great if you want to download videos from multiple private accounts simultaneously. For this method, you will need an app called “InstagramVideoDownloader” which can be downloaded for free from the App Store. open up Instagram and play the video that you want to download. Then, copy its URL and paste it into the InstagramVideoDownloader app. Click on the blue arrow button next to the video and select where you want to save it. The app will then start downloading all of the videos one by one. It might take a while but it’s worth it!
So there you have it! Three methods that will help you download any Instagram video, regardless of whether it is private or not. We hope that this article was helpful and that you now know how to get those pesky videos off of Instagram without any problems!
How to use an Instagram video downloader
Are you looking for a way to download videos from Instagram? Whether you want to save a funny video your friend posted or grab footage of a concert for posterity, using an Instagram video downloader is the best way to go. Here’s how:
- Find a reputable video downloader app. There are a number of different apps out there that allow you to download Instagram videos- just do a quick Google search to find one that meets your needs.
- Download and install the app. Once you’ve found and downloaded the right app, install it on your device and open it up.
- Find the video you want to download. Once the app is open, simply find the Instagram video you want to save on your device and tap on it.
- Save the video. The app should start downloading the video automatically; if not, tap on the Download button to start the process.
- Watch or save the video. Once the download is complete, you can watch the video right in the app or save it to your device for later viewing.
That’s all there is to it! Using an Instagram video downloader is an easy way to save your favorite videos from the social media platform without having to worry about losing them online.
How to get a video off of Instagram
Instagram is a photo and video sharing app that can be great for capturing memories, but sometimes you may want to save a video from the app to your phone or computer. Unfortunately, there’s no direct way to do this, but there are a few workarounds.
The first method is to use a third-party website or app. Some of these services are free while others require payment, but they all allow you to download Instagram videos with just a few clicks. One such service is Instaf Downloader , which is free and easy to use. Just enter the URL of the Instagram video you want to download and Instaf Downloader will take care of the rest.
Another option is to use an Instagram video downloader iPhone app like InstaSave. This app is also free and allows you to save any Instagram video to your phone with just a few taps.
If you don’t want to use a third-party website or app, you can try using an online Instagram downloader tool like SaveGram. This tool lets you save any public Instagram post as a JPEG or MP4 file. It’s free and easy to use – just enter the username or tag of the post you want to download, and SaveGram will take care of the rest.
How to download an Instagram video
Are you looking for a way to download videos from Instagram? Whether you want to save a video for offline viewing or just to have on your computer, there are several ways to do it.
- Use an Instagram video downloader app There are several apps that allow you to download Instagram videos. One such app is InsDown, which is available for free on the App Store. With InsDown, all you need is the Instagram video’s URL and the app will take care of the rest.
- Use a desktop Instagram video downloader If you’re not willing to install an additional app, there are desktop tools that can help you download Instagram videos. For example, downloading videos with InstaVid is as easy as copying the URL of the video you want and clicking a button. The downside to using desktop tools is that they usually require that you have Java installed on your computer.
- Use a private instagram video downloader Another option is to use a private instagram video downloader like InstadownloaderX. This tool allows you to download any video from Instagram, even if it’s been set to private. All you need is the username or profile link of the account from which you want to download videos.
Whichever method you choose, downloading videos from Instagram is a quick and easy process.